Royal Bank of Scotland are teaming up with well known Business Coaches - ActionCoach to bring you an excellent presentation on how to Boost your Business in 2017..
• Are You a Business Owner in Glasgow or Lanarkshire?
• Do You Want A Strategic Plan To Make 2017 Your Best Year Ever?
• Are You Finding It Challenging To Attract Enough Customers and Increase Profitability? Stressed Out and Working Long Hours?
If so, you’re not alone and this is for you!
THERE ARE 6 STEPS THAT DRIVE A MILLION POUND BUSINESS...
You are 6 Steps Away from the Money, Team and Freedom You Crave. Join us and we'll work these 6 steps at the masterclass
• How to implement the simple but powerful 5 Step profit Accelerator so you can increase profitability by 61% in 2017
• How to get more customers without wasting your money on advertising and marketing so you can generate a consistent flow of inbound leads
• How to avoid stalling your business so you can finally make the fundamental shift from working IN to working ON your business
• The NEW 6 Steps framework that allows you to build a highly valuable business that can function WITHOUT you
• How to make your business STAND OUT and differentiate yourself from your competition without discounting your prices or cutting your margins
• How to systemise your business so you can provide consistent, exceptional customer service
• How to take immediate control of the time you spend at your business so you can have more freedom
Is This For You?
• If you’re a business owner and want to increase sales and margins, then this is for you
• When you want to lead your prospects to the conclusion, ‘I’d have to be a fool to do business with anyone else but you, regardless of price’. Then this is for you
• If you struggle with cashflow issues and you want strategies to shorten your cash gap, then this is for you
When you’re concerned about the long-term success of your business because you can’t consistently attract enough customers, this is for you because you’re going to discover 357 ActionCOACH strategies to increase your number of enquiries, convert more into customers, improve the number of times your customers purchase from you, increase your average sale vale in £’s and boost profit margins.
The common approach for Risk Assessment (RA) is to focus on the higher risk practices and input rules to develop a ‘Suitable and Sufficient’ RA.
The course arrives on your desk top, tablet or smart phone via email and will allow you to study at a pace that suits you, your work environment and commitments.
Today’s blog deals with the idea of music in the community AS the community. Music itself is a communal activity. Great musicians(and not so great) come together as a single...
There are reasonable questions being posed about the uncertain future of H&S regulation after BREXIT; As with every other subject related to BREXIT, the only honest answer at this stage can be “Not sure”. But before jumping to conclusions, there are many facts and historical values relative to H&S in the UK worth considering first.
Subscribe to our email newsletter & receive updates right in your inbox.
Royal Bank of Scotland are teaming up with well known Business Coaches...
The multi-talented and irrepressible Brian Conley returns to the stage in this all-new show.
Jimmy is gathering a selection of his very best jokes along with brand new material for the ultimate comedy show.
The Saxophone has been Deke McGee's living for most of his life.
Now in its 7th record-breaking year, An Evening of Dirty Dancing...
A favourite with audiences across Scotland this gem of an evening, packed full of energy, versatility and fun...
East Kilbride Village Theatre
Friday 10 and Saturday 11 March 2017 - 8.00pm
Founded in Glasgow in 2015, The Marketing Department is your marketing team if you have no need for full time marketing staff.
We don't work for you, we work with you. It is our mission to empower individuals and businesses to overcome their legal difficulties with our help.
Situated on the edge of Glasgow city centre and a stone’s throw away from the heart of the west end...
Victoria Gerrard is a dog behaviour specialist offering behavioural consultations and one-on-one training in your own home.
Buzzin gives individuals, social enterprises and Businesses a powerful “online voice” within their local communities. Buzzin South Lanarkshire is a Community Portal that is exclusively focused on South Lanarkshire Businesses and Entertainment Communities. We provide information on upcoming Events in the South Lanarkshire area, local news from the City or County, Blogs focusing on Food and Restaurants as well as Local Sports News. For advertising inquiries or if you want to contribute to this web portal, click here.